Subject: OECD Invoice n° 10744/ELS/2025 - MINISTRY OF SOCIAL AFFAIRS ESTONIA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Maret Voore - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 11:30:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam or Sir,

Please find attached our Invoice n° 10744/ELS/2025 in respect to your
voluntary contribution to support the work of the Health Committee for the
year 2025.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

C. Emiliano Martínez Elton (he/him)-(il/lui)
Junior Corporate Revenue Accountant - Comptable des Recettes Junior
EXD/PBF/AFS

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
Tel: +33 1 45 24 84 54

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
||  <http://www.oecd.org/> www.oecd.org

Follow us on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/theOECD>    <http://www.youtube.com/oecd>
<http://twitter.com/OECD>    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/oecd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/organisation-eco-cooperation-development
-organisation-cooperation-developpement-eco>

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint